Saturday, March 26, 2011

Eskimo Spring



If those unseasonably warm days in late fall are Indian Summers, then what are the early warm days in spring?  I propose we call them Eskimo Spring!  Makes sense, right?  It's probably getting old right now, but I'm so so excited about the sunshine and budding bulbs.  So for today, how about a fantasy spring outfit?  Okay, I'm glad you agree.

I'm really loving this little embroidered sheath dress from Crafty Crow.  This dress just so happens to be on sale right now!

And wouldn't these little white sandals from Pistol Poppy pair nicely with it?  How cute are the little raindrop cut-outs?!
And these are on sale too!


And how about we off-set all of the girly with this terrarium ring from Ildved?  You can also find some sweet earrings and a necklace in this terrarium theme.



Okay, I'm taking it back to art school and 2-dimensional theory, but wouldn't this orange straw clutch just pop against that blue dress?  Well, it can be yours if you visit Call Me Anytime Vintage, which is a brand new shop with some great stuff.



Okay, thanks for indulging me!  It's a little bit chilly here, but I'll pretend I'm in a world in which all of this great vintage belongs to me and I have the perfect occasion to don it.


XO,
Amber

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Eskimo Spring-- I like that. Love the way you put this outfit together. Bring on spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this look, the Terrarium Ring is probably the coolest thing i've ever seen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Isn't that terrarium ring just awesome? It litterally would bring the girliest dress down to earth. Bring on spring indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weather is killing me! It was warmer in San Francisco during January then it is now. It has been raining non stop since last week. That blue embroidered dress is so dreamy. I really really want it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...