Thursday, January 20, 2011

An Inspiration Culmination.

So there are a few things on my list of obsessions right now.
1) The Man Repeller.  If you haven't seen this blog, please do us both a favor and check it out.  You'll laugh.  You'll cry.  You'll weep for all things fashion-forward and opposite-sex repelling.

2) Learning to knit. It has been a long, long winter.  There was lots of snow here in Indiana, and I always say that I am going to "slow down when it gets cold outside" and learn to do things like knit.  Although it's never too late, I fear I won't get to it this winter.

3) Etsy. Big surprise here.  As I become more and more excited about my shops, especially the vintage shop, I become more and more excited about Etsy in general.  You can find so many awesome things on Etsy!

So, without further ado, let's get to the good stuff.  I don't know if you have ever seen the knitwear at Yokoo, but if you have, you know that this lady has got it figured out! Her photos are amazing, and the styling in her shop is decisive and fashion-forward.

a scarf with sleeves!
 I think this uniscarf is the best idea since sliced bread.  My boyfriend, however, has differing opinions on it.  The high-wasted pants and the awesome bob, let's just say it's Man Repeller fodder in the making.  As I scrolled through Yokoo, I found that I would be just as likely to buy prints of these photos as I would be to buy the items in them.  If I had unlimited funds, I would be stocking up on Yokoo. Check out this awesome photo:

in case you're wondering, you can buy this necklace here
I want a print of this to hang up on my wall!  The colors and composition are just so fresh.  And the clock?  Yes please. 

this cowl is to-die for. 

This photo is so cute!  The glasses are rad.  The plaid is rad. But it kind of reminds me of someone you may know...


Edna Mode from the Incredibles!  In a way, they are both superheroes themselves, as they design wearables for superheroes. Want Edna Mode's look?  I've got you covered.  Just click here.

I'm sorry about the blatant Man Repeller rip-off, but I just couldn't resist.   I just felt like a touch of silliness would help brighten the snowy day.  As always, I hope you loved it!  Thanks for reading.

XO
-Amber

1 comment:

  1. thanks for coming by my blog! i'm going to go browse around your vintage shop now. xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...