Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Quick Refresher

I just had this snazzy idea, which I want to share.   If you hate looking at crappy packaging as much as I do, try this. Use a fancy old booze decanter  (cleaned and sterilized, of course) and siphon your mouthwash into it.  I simply love the way that my Listerine looks in this old hobnail-style decanter.  The light shining through it is so pretty, and mouthwash comes in the most vibrant of colors. 


So if you want to try this at home, which I highly recommend, then here are a few on Etsy that you can snag for yourself.


$15 at Objects of Affection

$23 at The Dancing Wren

$20 at Roosta Vintage

Happy funneling!

XO,
Amber

6 comments:

  1. fabulous idea! i also hate gross plastic packaging. i would much rather look at a sophisticated vintage glass decanter. thank you for including my genie decanter here- i'm honored! -annie www.thedancingwren.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea, great post !!! love these, especially the genie decanter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a great idea to put mouth wash in these wonderful bottles...I never thought of that one! Thanks so much for including my vintage decanter on your great blog!

    Lani
    www.ObjectsOfAffection.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would definitely make a bathroom cabinet look prettier, I love the first blue one you featured xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely better than yucky new plastic! thanks for sharing! xox...jenn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...