Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Calling Your Buff.





I just can't get enough of peachy, fleshy hues, lately.  They are so beautifully feminine and flattering on pretty much any skin tone.  Are you ready for spring yet?  I sure am.  It seems to be all I can think/talk/blog about.  All of these items will be in the shop today.  Some of them are already there, waiting for you to scoop them up. 

If you want more peachy hues, especially of the lacy persuasion, check out this beautiful post by Lauren at DearGolden.

Thanks for visiting!

XO,
Amber

2 comments:

  1. That dress is adorable! I tend to gravitate toward strong colors, but these are lovely for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I can't wait until spring...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...